Are you a DACA recipient? Come to our DACA clinic and renew your DACA! The Supreme Court will hear arguments on three DACA cases in November of 2019 and will rule sometime between January and June of 2020. DACA’s future is uncertain, but eligible individuals can still renew. We encourage eligible DACA recipients to attend our DACA clinic on August 3rd and get free help from Immigration Attorneys.
Financial assistance will be available to assist with the application renewal fees.
Location: Marymount University Ballston Center 1000 North Glebe Road Arlington, VA
Time: 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Date: August 3rd, 2019
BRING ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU SEE BELOW FILLED OUT(DOWNLOAD THE FORMS DIRECTLY FROM USCIS HERE: https://www.uscis.gov/i-821d)
1. Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival and G-28, original
2. Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization with G-28, original
3. Form I-765WS, Worksheet, original
4. Check for $410 and $85.00, original
5. Two passport size photographs of the applicant, original
6. Form I-797, Form I-821D, Notice of Action & Approval Notices, copies
7. Applicant’s valid EAD, copy
8. Applicant’s Driver’s License and student ID, copy
9. Applicant’s unofficial academic transcript or graduation certificate, copy
10. Applicant’s passport, copy
Click below to register to renew your DACA.
Click below to register to volunteer for the DACA clinic.